ADS

Sabado, Enero 5, 2013

Sinensis Spa near Star Mall

So I went here last week because I want to relieve my stress and I ask for a female therapist. Ryza (Aiza) came, she was a chubby mid 25's girl. I didn't know that it is going to be my worst nightmare.

I really had a very bad experience so I will never go back to this spa!

First they have dirty foam as their massage bed. Not a proper massage table hurts.

Second their therapist will never execute a right massage. Himas himas lang. You need to tell her na diinan more pressure. But she will do it for the meantime. She will go back to himas himas only.

The main purpose of this spa is really to offer es and not a quality massage.


Location: 
717 D Shaw Blvd, Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City Landmarks is at the back of StarMall, Infront of Worldwide Center, It is near the police station

My Verdict:

Massage Room: there's no hole in the bed

Setting: Poorly done
Bed: Very dirty standard
Linen: very bad smell including the curtains
Towel: very rough
Robe: short is ok

Therapist: Unworthy
Hot Towel: Yes
Dry Sauna: None
Parking: none

Free Wi-Fi: none Socket: Yes
Masseur Type:  Male and Female
Signature: Es and Linggam
Security: None but it is in front of the Police Station

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Please do not leave a spam comment!