ADS

Biyernes, Marso 22, 2013

Euphoria Infinity Spa - Kapitolyo

Euphoria Infinity Spa 
2nd Flr. FADI Bldg. #5 West Capitol Drive cor. San Rafael St. Kapitolyo, Pasig

SERVICES: 

5 PM after my office work last Monday, I tried getting a massage at Euphoria Infinity Spa - Kapitolyo.

Located at the 2nd Floor FADI Bldg., West Capitol Drive cor. San Rafael St., Brgy. Kapitolyo, 1603 Pasig. It is near Ynares gym. Also Near Petron Shaw and BPI just across Andoks and Jewels 24/7 Store.

It is a wellness spa found in the heart of Pasig, just a stone throw away from Shaw Blvd. You can access it thru Kapitolyo Shaw Blvd. gate.
I asked for their signature massage because I wanted to experience what other spa does not offer. I asked for a female massuer and for a massage that costs 499 Php.

Good memories I had with this spa? When I sat at the waiting area, a masseur approached me and let me removed my shoes and then she washed feet.

I remember Jesus Christ past time washing the feet of the Disciples. She was Jesus Christ and I am Peter. Holy Week is near. What a religious aura here!

They have incomplete Amenities, they have no restroom inside. You have to use the building's restroom instead. What a stressful situation.

Shower:     None
Hot Towel:     
Yes
Wet Floor:    
None
Dry Sauna:    
None
Parking:    
Yes
Home Service:    
Yes
Free Wi-Fi:    
Yes

Masseur Type:     Male & Female
Signature:     Euphoria Specialty Massage (1.5hrs combination of Swedish, Shiatsu, and Thai Massage)
Extra Service:  None

My Verdict:

The masseurs name was Nimfa, maybe she is between 26-29 years old and short haired.

I am so disappointed with their signature massage because it was not a better massage at all.

On my experience, the whole 1.5 hours of massage was purely petrissage, they don't even have a good stretching.

Nimfa's way of giving massage does not deserve a tip. The massage is not worthy of paying 499 pesos.

If you happen to visit here. Do not expect a good service.

*this is just based on my experience

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Please do not leave a spam comment!