ADS

Miyerkules, Hulyo 17, 2019

Meditation can improve brain memory

In this world of chaos and confusion, it is hard to meditate. Here are few personal moments where you can meditate without putting too much effort and of course talking to yourself is one way. Here's a list which you can apply.

1. While sitting on the toilet. Imagine that you are the king of the world. Close your eyes and rise...as the ocean sound...feel the waves...devoid of your emotions.

2. Massage. Close your eyes and empty your mind. Feel the flow of energy the body is getting from the hands of the masseur. You are the King and the controller of peace.

3. Running relax a 3 kilometer. In today's run, it was like meditation. At first was hard to get a drive and motivation but thanks to my running buddy, I feel like doing this run like it's my daily routine.
When you run, you meditate. Try running very very slow and listen to your breathing, you will feel an inner peace.

4. The glow feeling after the run is because the body comes out happy hormones. This meditation is tried and tested.

5. I learned today the monks has a meditation technique where they walked really really slow, my Thai friend said it really helps you focus your mind and concentrate on one thing. It gives a better relaxation and inner satisfaction. A must try experience in Thailand.

6. Danni Ugali, a filipino filmmaker shares how he meditates. I usually meditate while on board, I make myself relax by putting cooling eye mask if available, if not sleeping mask will do. If it's a long haul flight, I bring coloring books or sketch pad to draw. It is also one way of meditation while moving. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Please do not leave a spam comment!