ADS

Martes, Enero 1, 2013

Royal Oasis Commonwealth offers Quality massage


Royal Oasis Commonwealth is open from Monday to Sunday, 2pm to 2am.

For Reservations, please contact them through 9043099 or 09179426176 or email them at royaloasismassage@gmail.com

Study experts estimate that 80 percent to 90 percent of disease is stress-related. Massage and bodywork is there to combat that frightening number by helping us remember what it means to relax. The physical changes massage brings my body to have a positive effect in many areas in life.

Besides increasing relaxation and decreasing anxiety, massage lowers my blood pressure, increases circulation, improves recovery from injury, helps me to sleep better and it increases my concentration. It reduces fatigue and gives me more energy to handle stressful situations.

Royal Oasis is one of the cleanest places I've ever been, not to mention they have good customer oriented personnel that deserve my two thumbs up! Very accommodating and makes me feel aah!! This is like home.

I love the way I’m being treated in here. The moment I got in, a therapist led me to the comfortable washing area where my feet was cleaned with warm water. This is rare.

I usually go for a combination but tried their Thai Massage instead and as I lie on the floor under crisp, fresh sheets, hushed music draws me into the moment. The smell of aroma fills the air and me hear the gentle sound of massage being warmed from the therapist’s hands.

The pain of aging, the throbbing of over stressed muscles, the sheer need to be touched all cry out for therapeutic hands to start their work. Once the session gets underway, the problems of the world fade into an oblivious 60+ minutes of relief and all I can comprehend is not wanting it to end.

I’m going to try their Swedish massage on my next visit!

I recommend Royal Oasis to those who are reading my blog. The price is very affordable, you are getting more than what you pay for.

Visit them at Unit 1-D GV Square, North Fairview, Commonwealth Ave Extension, 1121 Quezon City, Philippines


  
The benefits of massage: (based on my experience)

- It allows the body to pump more oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs.
- Stimulates the flow of lymph, the body’s natural defense system, against toxic invaders. For example, in breast cancer patients, massage has been shown to increase the cells that fight cancer.
- Increased circulation of blood and lymph systems improves the condition of the body’s largest organ – the skin.
- Relaxes and softens injured and overused muscles
- Reduces spasms and cramping
- Increases joint flexibility.

- Reduces recovery time, helps prepare for strenuous workouts and eliminates subsequent pains of the athlete at any level.
- Releases endorphin – the body’s natural painkiller – and is being used in chronic illness, injury and recovery from surgery to control and relieve pain.
- Reduces post-surgery adhesion and can be used to reduce and realign scar tissue after healing has occurred.

- Improves range-of-motion and decreases discomfort for patients with low back pain.
- Relieves pain for migraine sufferers and decreases the need for medication.
- Provides exercise and stretching for atrophied muscles and reduces shortening of the muscles for those with restricted range of motion.
- Assists with shorter labor for expectant mothers, as well as less need for medication, less depression and anxiety, and shorter hospital stays.

Price Range:

Thai - 300 Php
Swedish - 450 Php
Aromatherapy - 550 Php
Volcanic Stone - 700 Php

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Please do not leave a spam comment!