ADS

Linggo, Disyembre 8, 2013

My Quest in Finding the Best Spa in Metro Manila

The Spa Experience


Most of us are preoccupied with work and other duties that we rarely have a chance to schedule an alone time and pamper ourselves. Needing a few hours of relaxation and an escape out of my busy schedule, I often find myself in a spa, looking forward to a much-needed massage.

However, after postponing my visit for quite some time, I suddenly had the urge to go out and treat myself to the best spa in Manila. A few of my friends are raving about The Spa’s great services so I decided to swing by their place and see for myself what the fuss is about. 

When I arrived at around 4 pm, I hurriedly checked on their wide selection of services. I came here for a single purpose – to get a massage in Manila. Instead, I decided to push through with the package, thinking that I truly deserve an entire afternoon of pampering and relaxation. Yes, it was expensive, but it felt amazingly good!

Apparently, the package I chose was supposed to be done in their Premiere Villa, which is to die for! So, I enthusiastically followed the attendant to my villa and enjoyed a full 30-minute sauna and Jacuzzi use while they prep the room.

After which, The Spa Rejuvenation scrub was next on the list. With the villa, sauna, Jacuzzi, plus the scrub, I actually felt that I got the most out of my money’s worth. But we’re not done yet. My most awaited part of the package is up next. 

For my massage, I opted to go with a combination of Swedish and Shiatsu. It was by far the best massage in Manila I’ve had.

As I leave the building, I totally feel like a different person. All the stresses of the entire week were totally forgotten and I was eager to welcome the new week with a fresh start. by kabangeles04

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Please do not leave a spam comment!