ADS

Lunes, Hulyo 14, 2014

Ayu Thai in Bayani Road Taguig

I have been a regular customer of Ayu Thai Spa in Bayani Road Taguig since they started in the business a year ago.

It's just a few steps away from home so its really a perfect place to go after doing my jog and yoga activities on weekends.

I often choose the combination of swedish and shiatsu for only 250 pesos.

Last Sunday, it was my first time to experience the massage of their therapist Jasmine. I thought she was new but she said she has been a year old in this spa along Taguig area.

She puts hard pressure but with control. I felt a little pain at first but as she continues it becomes a little bit lighter. I think that she has the power to feel if the client is feeling pain or not.

When I return to this spa, I will surely look for her.


Ayu Thai Body and Foot Massage is located along Bayani Road Taguig near places are Jollibee, Chowking, Equator and David's Salon.

The best time to go here is in between lunchtime and dinner.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Please do not leave a spam comment!